Sunday 15 January 2012

A sky full of lighters,

13January2012, CCA SHOWCASE 2012 was so-so. It wasn't really that awesome, it kinda like a bored. ): But had fun w my girls. ^-^ Basically, we girls did nothing much actually, kinda slack. Watched rugby & soccer played inside ish, went out to help out a lil bit. Shit. Hahah. Join badminton okie, badminton will make your life awesome k, we badminton people will lub all those who joined badminton k. :B ^^ HAHA. Tsk! Cca showcase ended around 6plus. Went to find bibi slacked at bball court, homed around 9pm like that. :) 
Today, went over to Clementi around 1pm, met baby up at the gantry, then off to town. :') Went to baby's working place to get their pay, after getting their pay, had our lunch @ kfc. Recently my backbone kinda like keep aching, i've no idea why too... Headed over to cine @ around 4plus, finally got my bag, i want it effing long, and finally got it. Baby kept smiling at me, as he knows that i've wanted that bag freaking much. ^^ Went out, & i saw mad chio hellokitty casing that i've also wanted long ago. I've bought all my favourite hotpinks stuffs. I'm loving it. Heeez. Thanks baby. Iloveyou. Surprising you with stuffs in another 10 more days. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment