Friday 13 July 2012

You'll find us chasing the sun,

Here to update once again har. ~ Aiya, haven't been really happy. x.x Oh, school haven't been going smoothly fr me after the June's holiday. I miss those moments when we had so much fun during June holidays. Now, we're all stressing ourselves due to N level. Hai. Time past so fast when we're enjoying. Me nuuuu likey. Have been really slacking alot, that's not good. x.x I really hate myself fr being so lazy. I'm kind of tired of everything too. Few more months in bbss, i'll definitely be missing some people. :p hahah. This is probably the last post i'm posting until after N's. I'm gonna party after N's. Still considering whether to go prom night anot. I still gotta think positive, everything will be alright in a while right... I'm tired. Gudbai, x

No comments:

Post a Comment