Wednesday 28 December 2011

2012 is not gonna be a good year,

Had my training today. I was like totally no strength fr today. I'm really exhausted, and i actually almost fell down because my leg was very weak, don't have the energy to continue walking or running. Yeah, that's how tired i am. Tournament is on Friday & Saturday, and some sort of going over there doing my cip too. ;) heehee. Mr Loo told me that timetable is gonna be out this morning 9am if there's no technical problem. Probably it did have some technical problem, as i was like refreshing the page @ 9am/+ during my training. Training ended @ 12pm. Had some briefing done by Coach. Then i went off to canteen, halfway walking, i saw Kevin. Heeez, okay. Hmm, went to canteen meet baby, finally bought my science textbook but not workbook, it's oos. But it's okay. Doesn't matter. "I DON'T STUDY K" Hahah. Went off to nearest macdonald to have my lunch, chanced upon Jaye. Been a long time since i've last seen her at tournament. LOL. Baby bought a snow spray thingy & sprayed on yeewai. Joke k. I kind of pissed when i saw my timetable and hearing stuffs like i'm gonna go fr my recess with those sec 1 & 2. Oh joke, i dislike it so much. Why not all sec 4 together la, -'- zzz. Fml, i dislike. Sigh. But the brightest side of all is that my form teacher remain as the same, but not co-form. ): Sigh. I'm pretty tired tonight, i'm gonna off lappy, & off to sleep. :) heeez. Will update often. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment