Monday 26 December 2011

Christmax mix.

Yesterday was Christmas, i hanged outside till pretty late, so didn't manage to update too. Went to Bugis yesterday w baby, baby's brother & baby's brother girlfriend. We shopped around, i bought a few clothes only. I didn't have any much money too. So don't intend to spend so much, yet ended up spent all of my money off. Hahah. x.x After that, we headed back to westmall around 2plus/3plus. So basically, slacked around batok area. Played w that spray thingy, okay, idk whats that called as. x.x I went off around 6plus to grandma house fr dinner after that. Happy 2years & 11months anniversary, babyboy.

Woke up around 9plus today, got myself done w everything. Left my house around 10am, bused over to batok to meet baby. :) Hugged him from behind while he was waiting fr me at breadtalk. Heee. (y) After that, bought bread, saw Rachel, O.O headed over to interchange & waiting fr yeewai, baby's bro & his girlfriend. Around 11plus, we bused to town area, shopped at fep awhile, heee. Likeasian. Bought my shorts, happy enough. I spent real lot fr this year. -_- Zzz, i gonna save $$$ next year k. HAHA. Headed back to westmall to have my dinner before heading back home. Heee, i've no idea where to go tomorrow okay. Training back on Wednesday. Hee, happy but tiring enough. Done w updating, will update soon again. Heehee.
Visit my instocks can? http://dustypocketz.blogspot.com , will update more! ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment