Monday 12 December 2011

Bon voyage, dearest babyboy.

Hi dearest baby. I know 5 days is not long, probably fr me, it's really that long cause i miss you alot. Thanks fr accompanying me to town just now. I love today, you treated me extremely good towards me today unlike other days. Heehee. ^^ I know you're gonna worried me if i'm going out w my friends or whatever. But i promise, i'll take good care of myself alright? Please take good care of yourself when you're at Thailand. I'll miss you as always. Please return back as soon as possible, my dear. Hahah. I hope i won't cry like the last time i went to Malaysia fr 3 days.. Hahah. 5 days is way too long fr me uh. ): Last time, i went to Malaysia just fr 3days only, & i've cried fr the both nights. Now, you're going fr 5days. Shag ttm. I miss you ultraly much, baby. Careful when you're at there alright, come back quick! I'm waiting ogayz! Bon voyage, my dearest baby. Heehee. Mixiumixiu.
Baby bought me a pucker powder sweet, & i added different colours of sweet powder, which actually made that tube extremely colorful.. Heehee, thanks baby.

Bought baby 1 pack of sweets & 1 pack of chocolate, which costed me $12++, it's okay! All i wanted to go to Candylicious today, the main reason is to buy sweets fr him to bring it into the airplane. ~ Hoho. 

Before the day ends, i bought a huge cup of yogurt & cabbed home. ^-^ Yummy! Awesome much.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment