Tuesday 13 December 2011

Day 1, without you.

Day 1 without you.
Early morning, woke up @ 6.30am, texted ling, quickly done w my stuffs, & rushed out of my house. Met baby @ burger king. Went to mac to have our early breakfast, treated baby mac as he didn't bring any sing dollars out.. Went to baby's block slacked fr awhile till 9am. His mum called me to handover baby. -_- Miss baby ttm can. ): Sigh. Then they got their stuffs out of their house, then went to 1st floor, baby's dad let us to have a 5min chat. Hahah. Joke. :B After that, went out to the nearest road path, they waited fr cab. Can't bear to let baby go. ): Sigh. End up, they left... After they left, slowly walked here & there w ling while texting baby.. Went to clementi mall, walked and chatted abit, all we both was searching fr was guy's clothing & not ours.. -_- 12pm, we went over to Cityvibe fr kbox, baby went up the plane around 12.15pm, & we stopped texting until now. Sigh. Sang 3hours of kbox. Was pretty shag when we sang those emotional songs, but pretty high at times when it comes to high song.. I still miss my bibi. ): After that, our kbox session ends @ 3pm. Headed off to westmall, had Mayim fr lunch w ling. Walked around westmall w ling, fooled around w her, trying to make ourself smile, instead of crying all day... My hands was extremely itchy, keep wanting to spend money, but end up didn't really spend so much. Heeee. Went home around 5.30pm.

- Dearest Baby, you promised that when you've reached, you'll give me a call. Till now, 8.08pm, i haven't received any of your calls or text yet. I'm worried.. I miss you alot. I have been trying to hold onto my tears alot of times fr today.. I'll wait fr you to come back. Imissyou&iloveyou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment