Wednesday 14 December 2011

Day 2, without you.

Day 2, without you.
Days without you was so miserable. ): Woke up at 11am, i didn't turn up fr training today. Main reason was nobody to accompany me fr breakfast.. So, i don't intend to go fr training.. Smsed & chatted w ling. Decided to go out @ 2pm to Orchard. Accompanied her to The Pines Club to take her pay. After that, went back to Far East Plaza to walked awhile. But we actually walked quite long. O.O heehee. All i was looking was all guy's stuffs. I swear i miss you alot. Bought dingdingtang & pudding fr you, baby. I know you love to eat. Heehee. I'm rushing over on Sunday morning to meet you, my dear. :) Wanted to buy some clothes & bags fr myself, but decided to come back Far East Plaza again w you around to help me carry stuffs. :B Hoohoo, just kidding. Want you to accompany me to shop only. :P Homed around 5plus, & reached home exactly 7pm. Imissyou alot ah, deardear. ~ You finally called me @ 10.44pm. I miss you alot. Finally heard your voice after two days. Ohgod, please be back soon alright dearest baby. I need you so much. I'll tolerate fr another few more days alright? I'll definitely cry. Every night i'm crying, there's no changes in me. I miss you fuggin alot.. Come back soon, Saturday 8pm, i'll wait alright. Loveyou, missyou, foreverloveyou k. ^-^ Tomorrow ain't going out. :) Friday meeting lingling again. Hehehe, iloveyou bibi. Come back quickly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment