Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 3, without you.

Day 3, without you.
Hi baby. Actually i was supposed to go out w ling, but her dad off uh, so she stayed at home accompanied her dad. I went out at 2pm to meet Gwyneth fr lunch & shop fr awhile. Yeah, i went around Jurongpoint & searched fr your clothes, wanted to go into one of the shop that i really like it, but that guy kept staring, i dislike, so i didn't even went into that shop. So, i just drop the idea of buying your clothes. Instead, i saw a belt. You probably will love me even more fr that belt. ^-^ Hahah, okay. I went to uob to withdraw my money after that. Bought a wallet fr you, i actually took out $19 from your atm card. Hee, until today i just touched your money okie. Guai enough, never spend your money so much hor. ;) heehee. Hmm, so on.. Before everything, Gwyneth brought me to a shop, & we decorated cupcakes. Not bad not bad. I decorated one fr her, & one fr you too. :D Heehee. Gwyneth wanted to buy her bag, so we went to Zinc to have a look then. Before entering the shop, there was this 3 guys inside the zinc shop stared at us, fuckittol. So we decided not to enter that shop. -_-" Around 4plus, went to eat Japanese food ah. ~ Ah, ah, siol ~ Heehee, not so naise. :( I just realized that i've spent about $60 fr your stuffs yo. Anyway, you should be happy to have me. I'm always so good to you. Or maybe, you're proud to have me as your girlfriend. Heehee. Imissyou, iloveyou. 2 more days, come back quick! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment