Monday 5 December 2011

I can't bear you to leave.


You've just said that you don't wanna meet me tomorrow, because you're tired. I can understand it. I don't mind you ain't gonna meet me up any days, but why just this week? Its just the days that you're going overseas is just less than a week, I supposed? I miss you. Do you? I can't bear you to leave me. I know, you're still gonna be my boyfriend, but i'll be missing you like fuck. You get it? It happened once before or twice.. I went overseas to Malaysia - Kukup, i stayed fr 3 days 2 nights, the both nights, i called you & cried badly... Remembered? I missed you... Did you actually missed me before till you cried out? I've no idea. I love you so much. I cherished every moment we are having right now. I don't fucking care how long you're going there, I just want you to be by my side every moment, hugging onto me. I don't mind you going overseas, its just the matter of time.. I know, no matter how far our distance are, your soul/heart will still be with me. I don't fucking mind which day you are not gonna meet me, but just not this week... You should know yourself. Hope you'll have a safe trip, baby. I'll definitely miss you. (: One more week & you're leaving to Thailand. x.x Come back asap alright. Iloveyoumuchiee, & imissyou.

Cherish the moments with your loves one before you regret. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment