Friday 2 December 2011

Jeanette Aw.


Last training i somehow actually owned Coach Irene, heehee. Had fun with her, although she looks abit dao. But it's okay~ Hahah. Training ended, we went to washroom and changed. We saw Jeanette Aw, omfgomfgomfg. Okay, Joey asked her to take a picture w us, she agreed. Happy k! ^^ Guess they're filming till end of december. ^^ Heehee. Happy to see them. Today training was still okayokay. Hahah, next training will be more tiring i guess. Hmm, all i want is coach irene to come lea. Heehee. ^^ Training ended on time aspernormal, changed. Jeanette Aw was sitting alone at GO, so me and huiru went to her, and I actually asked her, " Jeanette Aw, sorry to disturb you. Can we have your autograph? " Effing paiseh k! Nevermind. Heehee. Finally got her autograph. It was okay that that wasn't Edwin, she's at least still at actress, a pretty enough one okay. Hahah. Glad enough to see them filming in our school. Glad to be a BBSSian too. ^^ Hee, tournament coming very soon. School reopening in 1 months more. Hoohoo. I don't miss school. In fact, i goes to school thrice per week fr my badminton training. Hahah, its okay. I'm training hard fr upcoming tournament, i didn't really pon so much of trainings anymore... Anyway, it's 2 december today. Happy Birthday, LJL`My Cuzzie. (:
I miss you dearly, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment