Sunday 22 January 2012

Sorry if i wasn't a good girlfriend fr you,

I'm tired of everything. I'm so tired. This year ain't really a good year as i've said last year. Something happened in my relationship w him. I'm so not going to elaborate much stuffs on that. Recently have been tearing, i'm really tired. I want to give up on everything, but i know some stuffs are really hard to give up on. Nobody understands how i feel actually. You know why i actually quit nccsea. I quitted because i'm afraid that i've not much time to spent on you. Badminton is my only last cca, you know? You got to try understand me more this year. It's hard on me. At least i want to hear something from you like, etc:" Baby, it must be hard on you this year, cca, studies, and me. I'm sorry fr being so michievous at times or so on, i'll try to understand you more or whatever. " He didn't. I want him to understand me more, and stay happy w him, nothing much anymore. Our 3rd year is arriving soon, i really don't know what goes wrong between us. I did really apologized to you alot of times saying sorry and sorry fr neglecting you.. I know how you feel, but i didn't really mean it at all. My west zone competition is coming, i need to train. Everytime after training, i'll like tend to buy stuffs fr you to eat when you're at basketball playing, i'll always stayed back w you until around 8pm then i'll go home. Am i not a good girlfriend? I cried fr you lately, i don't know what actually happened between us since the starting of this year. I know your brothers are always there fr you. I have nothing to say. At times i'm a bad girlfriend too, i admit. Sometimes, when you injured yourself, i wasn't there w you. Sometimes when you needed me the most, i wasn't there w you too. Most of the time, i've got trainings. I apologized fr that, but you still got to understand me.. I'm sorry fr everything.. Could you just try putting yourself in my shoes? I'm really tired being myself.. I still do love you. I lost faith in relationship, probably you're the last one i'm gonna have in secondary school... I still love you. I just want you to be more understanding, i'm sorry fr being a failure girlfriend. I hope you'll always support me in whatever i'm doing. Sorry baby.. Happy advanced 3rd year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment