Thursday 1 March 2012

Infatuated.

I hate my characteristic. I really do. I hate myself fr being like so 心软 to everybody. Really, i'm tired. In our life, there's always someone taking us fr granted, i know thats life. I cherished every moments being w my friends, sisters, boyfriend, or whoever. Just wanna be happy w everybody. But seriously, did i ever took them fr granted? I didn't. I used to cried over friendships & sisterships, cause they really meant something in my heart. Sometimes when i'm really pissed off w stuffs, i'd throw my temper at times, or giving a cold text, but overall, i didn't really meant it at all... At times when i did something wrong, i'd tend to apologize to that person. I know sorry means nothing too, but at least i apologized sincerely... Life's have so much of ups & downs. I gotta bear w it, even though i know it's difficult. Moreover, i'm sec4 this year, tough year fr me, my bf and my classmates... I love 4T1`12, bestfriends, sisters, friends, & ma precious bf. I'm gonna cherish everyone of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment