Monday 9 April 2012

Awesome friends.

The awesome cutest girl i've met, she's like always so optimistic. Hoho. I love RTJX. 

Me, Rach, Jieming.

Nowadays w them around, i'm feeling much more better. Go ahead to spread your rumours, saying that they've actually taught me bad. Well, my mum thinks that i've got good friends around w me like them. Pillar of strength, i guess... Days were like pretty relax without him around, i didn't think much of him, it was just those memories that was hurting me. Awesome weekends i've spent w them. I really had fun, especially at Jieming's house till late night.. It was really awkward facing you in class, & it's torturing me. It's so hard to actually fake a smile in class. Everything might seems to goes very smoothly fr me in class. I'm still staying strong, time will heals everything, i'm sure? (:  Thanks fr people around me like, Rachel, Jieming, Bryan & Yonghao. Also thanks to strawberry fr sending me a long message that actually encouraged me alot, i almost cried. Life's tough, live it on, live life to the fullest... Time will heals everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment