Wednesday 4 April 2012

I love the name that i've inserted it fr you,

I am proud to annouce that i'm officially single, and happy being in single. Friends are always there fr you, it just that you have to depends on which friends to trust and so on.. I went through alot of stuffs which eventually hurts me alot. Well, it was all in the past, i just have to get over it bit by bit, i'm sure, i'll be fine by then. Days without him was rather good, don't have to be controlled by someone, don't have to report where i'll go next too. My goodfriends are all there fr me. It's okay to be alone at times. It's okay at all, i don't mind. Hehe, at least i've got someone to accompany text eh! ^-^ I've never think of going back to you again. Don't ask me why. Don't ask everything about me from my friends or what. The reason why i've turned become like this towards you, you should know yourself. Get yourself another girlfriend that will treat you much better than me. :) I love all my goodfriends around me, especially those that are really close to me. Thanks fr being there fr me everytime when i needed you guys. I love you guys so much okay? (: I'm going on haitus fr a moment. I love my bestfriend. :b hehehahahoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment