Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day.
I gotta thanks you fr being there fr me everytime? Haha, yes mommy..
Still remembered you left us when i was Primary 3 or 4, i forgotten. When i was the age of 12, knowing that you went overseas fr business stuffs, crying every night without fail, life was really hard. Things happened rapidly, stuffs that i've actually kept to myself. Life wasn't as easy as what you've expected.. Sometimes i would really wish to run from home, cause of some reasons. Yeah, grandma never failed being biased towards me.. I got really tired of that. She never fails to scold me whether i'm at fault or not, she sided sister the most. I admit i'm a crybaby, hah. You know how tough it was without you being by my side. I hate it. I know particially was dad's fault.. & i always wished fr a complete family, happy family. That wasn't much at all, i guess.. I feel really unsafe living w dad after those stuffs happened & it scared me out, i felt really insecured... All i know was to go out early in the morning, and return back home late, & have to tolerate all those nonsense shits from them. I ain't their maid, i'm tired. Last half year, we officially moved to another house w you, that was when everything was really settled. No fears, nothing to be afraid of, just insects... HAHA, joke. Although sometimes i'd really miss dad, i just didn't expressed it out, i'm sorry....
Last year, there's really nothing to celebrate fr Mother's day cause you wasn't around w us, but today, you're w us. Hahah. I wanted to bring you to some restaurants or pizzahuts but you refused. I didn't thought of anything, cause everything i buy, you wouldn't be interested in it, right? Only branded stuffs.. So basically, had a hard time thinking. Thanks fr listening to my stuffs, all my rants... You know no matter how stubborn am i, my attitude will always be better than sister, you know, i'll always love you. Thanks fr everything. (: 

1 comment:

  1. Stuffs doesn't mean importance to me,mummy known u r gd girl & gd to mummy that is best than anything else,I'm contents & glad all long u r so guai,this is what mean to me,I'm glad to hv a good daughters like u..

    ReplyDelete