Sunday 3 June 2012

CIP bintan trip.

31may2012-2june2012, trip to Bintan.
I had fun overall. Ton over fr both nights, managed to sleep fr like at least 2-3hours fr both nights, but still pretty fun. Heehee. Lazy to elaborate much. We went to orphanage fr day 1 & 2, i managed to interact w this cute little boy on the day 2 before painting starts... He's like superb cute, always sticking me his face so friggin close to my face. So kewt seriously. I got myself enjoyed over there, how i wish that trip could actually extended to a longer period of time. :'( Miss those times, it's gonna be memories again. Hai. ~ Heh, now i'm back in Singapore, & got myself 2 mosquitoes bites, sorethroat & running nose. :/ how great, but well, sorethroat have already recovered last night. hiakhiak. short post, too lazy t elaborate. heez, off t bed. gudnai. :B 

No comments:

Post a Comment